6 West Quail Hollow Court
Savannah, GA 31419
Cell : (912) 308-8564
Career Profile: Looking for a position as an On-Site Technician to utilize my professional experience and proficiency in a well-established company.
Areas of Expertise:
• Ability to provide solutions for AV Equipment Installations and software problems
• In-depth knowledge of Presentation Software “Propresenter and EasyWorship”
• Possess excellent hands on experience and skills
• Ability to work under great stress and stressful work environments
• In-depth knowledge of installation and troubleshooting
• Ability to perform task independently under pressure
• Ability to perform task while multitasking and prioritizing task by importance
Technical Skills: Knowledge of operating systems like MS Windows XP/Vista/7 as well as Apple Macintosh.
Organization: Savannah Christian Church, Production Arts Ministry, Savannah, Ga
Position: Production Arts Volunteer
Time Period: December 2008 - Present
• Running and Programming Video Graphics using Propresenter as well as EasyWorship.
• Programming Lighting using Jands Vista S1 console with Vista V1 Software.
• Running Sound and EQing Sound using the DigiDesign Venue SC48 and Yamaha LS9-32 sound consoles.
Educational Summary: Windsor Forest High School, 2009-Present, Full Time Student
Certifications: Will be furnished upon request
Areas of Interest: To make effective use of my skills and knowledge in installing, operating, maintaining and troubleshooting AV equipment.
Name: Allen Bennett
Date of Birth: 01/23/1994
Employment Status: Full Time Student
Relationship status: Single
References: Will be furnished upon request